For thousands of years, the Book of Psalms has provided a voice for God's people to come together and worship Him. But the psalms are much more than a guide for corporate worship. The psalms serve as incredible examples of how we can communicate in relationship with God through vibrant, dynamic prayer.
Reach: A 6-Lesson Study On The Book Of Psalms shows students how to reach out to God in prayer, and how He reaches out to them! They'll learn the value of reaching for God's presence, and reaching beyond present circumstances to a time where they saw God act in their lives.
Reach will challenge your students to engage with God as they were intended: in honest, dynamic, and personal communication.
Reach is ideal for:
- Sunday morning Bible Studies
- Small group Bible Studies
- Weekly large group youth gatherings, and much more
- 6 Lesson plans complete with Bible Background
- Teacher Training! Short lesson-specific videos
- 6 In-Class Student Handouts and 6 PowerPoint slideshows
- Media: DVD with 3 High Quality Videos each, plus other interactive media elements
- 6 Scripture cards so students can learn key verses
- 12 E-votionals for website, Facebook page, or email
- Cool Promo-Art for Your Room and Website
- Parent Resources! PDF's designed to involve families in learning