Build a biblical foundation for leadership in your youth ministry with LIVE Leadership, a new addition to the LIVE Curriculum this year. This dynamic resource provides a total of 60 lessons that will inspire and engage junior high students, high school students, and adult volunteers.
We've partnered with our good friends at LeaderTreks to help your students and adults discover indispensable biblical principles that are relevant both to daily life and to youth ministry. LeaderTreks has built a solid reputation as a national ministry committed to helping congregations pursue the goal of consistent leadership development within youth ministries.
LIVE Leadership features five categories:
- Adult Leadership: 16 lessons that will equip your adult volunteers to grow as leaders in your ministry
- High School Leadership: 24 lessons that will inspire your high school student leaders to step into greater roles of responsibility
- Junior High Leadership: 8 lessons that will introduce your junior high student leaders to foundational leadership truths
- High School Small Groups: 8 lessons focused on such topics as becoming authentic leaders and developing solid leadership
- Junior High Small Groups: 4 lessons focused on building personal character and nurturing a leader's heart
With our online managment system planning your small groups has never been easier. You can follow our road map, and choose which lessons you want to teach and when you want to teach them. But you aren't even limited to one schedule, you can have different calendars in case you want to have different groups going through different lessons.
Once you set your schedule, you can assign your small group leaders so they know exactly what they are teaching simply by logging in to the Live Curriculum using their own account created by you. Not only will they see what they are teaching, but you can also send them messages and share files you want them to have for small group.
And since it's online it's always available so you and your leaders can prepare when it's convenient for them.
Is there anything easier than that?
You save hours of planning time. Your leaders are trained, communicated with and prepared to teach. Your students are active and involved. And their parents become your biggest supporters. That's a win-win-win-win! (We checked; it's legal to have that much winning anywhere and everywhere!)
*Additional years of usage of the online delivery engine