Here's how you use it:
- Inflate the ball
- Toss it around
- Call STOP and have the student answer the questions under their right thumb
- Repeat starting at #2
- If you had to move to another state, which state would you choose? Why?
- If you could try anything and knew you wouldn't fail, what would you try?
- Think of somebody you really respect, and share with the group two things that stand out about that person.
- Your parents give you a choice: They will pay for any car you want when you turn 16, or they will pay for your college tuition. Which would you choose? Why?