- 24 lessons in digital format, with thought-provoking questions, an encouraging message for leaders, a relevant Scripture, questions for the volunteer to ponder, and an action idea
- Brief videos that correspond with each training session
- CD-ROM with all the tools and files
- One book covers everything, so no participant books are required
Youth Leader Training on the Go will help your volunteers to:
- Connect with Jesus and help teenagers center their lives on him
- Understand youth culture for effective conversation and interaction
- Discover practical, helpful ideas for ministering to teenagers
- Work with parents to help students grow in faith
- Find balance between ministry and personal life
Effective ministry training isn’t a one-time event. It’s an ongoing investment in leaders who deeply care about teenagers, their families, and their church. Help your teenagers grow deeper in their faith by investing in your volunteers.
Mark DeVries is the founder of Ministry Architects (www.ministryarchitects.com) and co-founder of Ministry Incubators. He’s the author or co-author of several books, including Family-Based Youth Ministry, Sustainable Youth Ministry, The Most Important Year in a Man’s/Woman’s Life, and Building Your Volunteer Team. A youth pastor for 34 years, Mark now serves as a consultant, an executive coach, and dream manager for anyone seeking to turn a hair-brained idea into sustainable ministry. Mark and his wife, Susan, live in Nashville, Tennessee.
Jeff Dunn-Rankin has been director of youth at Christ United Methodist Church in Venice, Florida, since 1998. He has consulted with youth and children’s ministries across the country and is vice president of consulting for Ministry Architects, an organization committed to helping churches build sustainable, deep-impact ministries. He is the co-author of Before You Hire a Youth Pastor and The Indispensable Youth Pastor. He currently lives in Florida with his wife, Mary Lou, and two children, Matthew and Katie.