Designed to open the door for conversation that will deepen relationships, these questions can be used within families, among friends, or with complete strangers, not just youth groups. Arranged in no particular order, they can be used as time-killers on road trips, icebreakers in small groups, crowd-mixers in large groups, or simply in one-on-one conversations.
Sample Questions: What Would You Do...
- ...if you had the opportunity to ask your parents one question without feeling embarrassed?
- ...if you could do one more thing before going completely blind?
- ...if Instant Messaging ended?
- ...if you could come up with one way to serve your community this month?
- ...if you could write an eleventh commandment?
Kevin Mahaffy, Jr. has been around youth ministry his entire life, growing up with a father who served as a youth pastor, camp director, and professor of youth ministry; he himself has been involved in youth ministry since 1993. He is an ordained minister and has been the youth pastor at Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle in Smithtown, NY since 2005. He is a graduate of Elim Bible Institute and Regent University. He has been married to Adriana since 1996. Together they have two daughters, Claudia and Natalia. Kevin loves Jesus, loves teens, and wants to help teens love Jesus. He is passionate about reaching seekers, teaching believers, and releasing leaders in God's kingdom. He is also passionate about Starbucks and the New York Yankees.