You are not alone!
In this hard-hitting series of books, you'll find answers to the difficult questions you face when challenges arise. Knowing that ninety-five percent of all the people with diagnosed eating disorders are teenage girls, it's likely that you'll encounter this issue if you interact with teens.
In What Do I Do When Teenagers Struggle with Eating Disorders?, Dr. Steven Gerali will help you:
- Understand eating disorders, along with the underlying issues that typically contribute to the disorders
- Recognize warning signs that may mean a teen is developing an eating disorder
- Realize the role and responsibility the Church has to mobilize help for teens with eating disorders
- Create interventions when teens or their parents deny the problem
- Develop a referral strategy for teens who need help addressing their eating disorder
In this practical book, you'll discover how to identify and help a teen who is struggling with an eating disorder, and you'll find plenty of resources for help beyond what you're able to give.