You're not alone! In this hard-hitting series of books, you'll find answers to the difficult questions you face when challenges arise.
In What Do I Do When Teenagers Encounter Bullying and Violence?, Dr. Steven Gerali will help you:
- Understand the issues of bullying, violence, and aggression
- Grasp the factors that play into the issue, including the gender difference in the issue
- Identify the profiles of the aggressors, victims, and gangs
- Explore how theology informs the issue
- Delve into questions that demand theological consideration, such as "Why are people so cruel?" and "Why does God allow suffering?"
- Get tips to help prevent bullying in your youth group and how to transform the bully and empower the victim
- Find ways to deal with the issue when it is specifically targeted at your youth group
Dr. Steven Gerali is a speaker, professor, and counselor who is recognized around the world as an expert in the field of adolescence and youth ministry. He's the author of Teenage Guys and two books for students. Before becoming a professor of youth ministry Steve served for more than 25 years as pastor of student ministries in churches in Arizona and Illinois. The father of two grown daughters, Steve currently lives in southern California with his wife, Jan.