In What Do I Do When Teenagers are Victims of Abuse?, Dr. Steven Gerali will help you:
- Grasp the realities and myths associated with abuse
- Explore how theology informs the issue
- Understand the different forms of abuse teens encounter, such as physical, emotional, sexual, and self-abuse
- Identify the profile of abusers
- Learn your role in mandated reporting
- Equip teens to identify and avoid abusive situations or relationships
Dr. Steven Gerali is a speaker, professor, and counselor who is recognized around the world as an expert in the field of adolescence and youth ministry. He's the author of Teenage Guys and two books for students. Before becoming a professor of youth ministry Steve served for more than 25 years as pastor of student ministries in churches in Arizona and Illinois. The father of two grown daughters, Steve currently lives in southern California with his wife, Jan.