- simple wisdom
- insights from junior high students
- support tips to encourage junior high volunteers
- strategies for growing your ministry
- creative ideas for ministry
- tips about involving junior high parents
- and more...
KURT JOHNSTON has been in youth ministry since 1988 and currently leads the student ministry team at Saddleback Church in Orange County, California. His ministry of choice is the junior high department, where he tries to spend approximately 87.4% of his time. Kurt and his wife, Rachel, have been married for a long time and have two children: Kayla, a college student, and Cole, who's in high school.